INFINITESMALL
mask
Type here and tap search
Refund Policy

Refund policy

We have a 14-day return policy, which means that you have 14 days to request a return after receiving the product.

To qualify for a return, your product must be in the same condition as you received it, unworn or unused, labeled, and in its original packaging. You also need a receipt or proof of purchase.

To start a return, you can contact us at service@mateboots.com. If your return is accepted, we will send you a return shipping label and instructions on how and where to send the package. Items sent back to us without prior request for return are not accepted.

You can contact us at any time via service@infinitesmall2019.com to resolve any return issues.

Order information change

If you want to change your order information within 24 hours after purchase, it will be free; if you change the order information (such as address, contact information) after 24 hours and cancel the order after 10 days, an additional fee of 25% will be charged . Since we will ship your products as soon as possible, please check your order information carefully before ordering.

The delivery address can be changed before delivery, and we cannot make any changes after delivery.


Cancellation/return/refund

If you want to cancel your order within 24 hours of purchase, you will receive a full refund without any problems. If you need to cancel, please send us an email (service@infinitesmall2019.com) with your order number, and we will process your request.
Every order has a 14-day satisfaction guarantee. If the product is defective when it arrives or you are not satisfied with the purchase, please send us an email (service@infinitesmall2019.com) with your order number, picture and explanation of the problem, and we will process your request. Once our team approves your return, please repackage the product and send us an email, we will provide you with the rest of the details.

Please repack the product and send it back to us within 7 days. If 14 days have passed since your purchase, unfortunately, the refund will no longer apply.

INFINITESMALL is not responsible for returned items lost in transit. We recommend that customers who return goods pay insurance and tracking fees to ensure that they reach our destination safely.

Customers can only be charged once for shipping (including returns); consumers will be charged a 20% purchase fee for returned products.

Please allow us 3 business days to process your refund. Your bank statement will reflect the changes within 10-15 business days. Any refund will be returned to your credit card in the original route. If necessary, please contact INFINITESMALL customer service via email (service@infinitesmall2019.com) to obtain the return address.

Request to cancel an order during transportation:

If the goods are still in the express warehouse, we can apply for interception, but because the freight has been incurred, we will charge 20% of the value of the goods as compensation, and we will return 80% of the intercepted goods immediately after receiving the intercepted goods. If the cargo has been delivered to the airline, unfortunately, we cannot intercept it. Only after the customer signs for the goods, the customer needs to send it back to us (the customer bears the freight). When we receive the return, we will charge 20% of the value of the goods as compensation for the first shipment, and we will immediately refund the remaining 80% of the cost.

Customer service hours

Please make sure your email is successfully sent to service@infinitesmall2019.com, all emails will be replied within 24 hours. But except for holidays and weekends, we will remind you via email to automatically reply in this case and deal with it when we resume work, please pay attention.Payment and data security

Is payment safe? -Yes, that's right! We take measures to ensure the security of our website and payment. PayPal is fully compliant with PCI standards and certified to process payments. All your data on our website is encrypted by SSL.

Damage and problems
Please check your order when you receive it. If the product is defective, damaged or received the wrong product, please contact us immediately so that we can evaluate the problem and correct it.


Exception/non-returnable goods
Certain types of products cannot be returned, such as perishable products (such as food, flowers or plants), customized products (such as special orders or personalized products), and personal care products (such as beauty products). We also do not accept hazardous materials, easy Return of flammable liquid or gas. If you have any questions or concerns about a specific product, please contact us.